Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How Do You Respond To A Rejection Letter From A Company How To Respond To A Job Application Rejection Email?

How to respond to a job application rejection email? - how do you respond to a rejection letter from a company

A brief summary in the first place ... I'm a student so far, 10% of my class that has been raging for a job at a Fortune 500 company. The interview process was 5 months long, and I just found out via e-mail, with whom he was not hired for the position. At this point I can not for the cancellation, because I have so many emotions into the mix. I want to say how much respect the company and wish for future vacancies that may have in the future, be taken into account. Someone to write good letters to help me please? Advice and examples would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Gold organizer paper. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree