Monday, February 22, 2010

Sore Throat Treatment For Ball Pythons Is My Staph Infection Still Contagious If I Am On Antibiotics?

Is my staph infection still contagious if I am on antibiotics? - sore throat treatment for ball pythons

My daughter has a staph infection in his gym class and now it has happened to me? We are both antibiotics, but it seems only for a day and a half of treatment. His injuries were not open and the doctor does not believe will be. However, I am on the face and had to open it and ensure that no swelling in the eyes or throat, the windpipe. (Infection and inflammatory reaction is as big as a tennis ball, so it is big enough) My question is, I'm still contagious if I'm on antibiotics. I said yesterday, today and tomorrow ill, but I wonder whether I can return to work Friday, when tears of pain does not always flush and? As my husband is at risk, with staphylococci? It is clear to us, and I touch anything, without firstDisinfecting hands and surfaces with disinfectant spray and then, after I'm done. It is also regularly disinfected and wash their hands.

1 comment:

common cents said...

I think they are still potentially infectious bacteria in the present. You should take precautions in progress until all visible signs of inflammation disappeared and bacteria during treatment with antibiotics.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Gold organizer paper. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree